Pages

7 Nov 2013

Warm n cosy lounge boots

Its getting really cold here in the UK. So one thing that is really necessary is to cover your feet really good.
I saw this cute little lounge boots in the store and thought it is really the best thing to happen.

They are so so comfortable and cosy that you don't wanna take your feet off. Haha!!

Soft Lounge boots

I wear them every day/night while lounging. They are not just nice to look at but really really warms your legs up. I love them so much that I wanna buy some more in different colors and designs. :)

I am rocking this lounge boots everyday. Every penny spent is worth it. Perfect for Autumn and Winter. 

I LOVE them. Don't they look cute..???


XoXo
TheSunshineGirl

10 comments:

  1. so warm and cosy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they look so Cute & lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! the boots are super cute :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Really cute boots...Loved them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute boots. So cozy and adorable!
    Wow! I love those shoes. I'm very much a sneakers person and it looks fab!
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog dear.
    Do follow me on GFC, G+, Bloglovin and social networks too (links below) if you like!
    Let me know with a comment and I'll follow back as well! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.... look cute ss girl....
    :) ....can't access you blog in office. So wasn't able to comment...
    Do keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments